Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Adventures For This Blog

Welcome my fellow hunters, angels, and demons. I know you dont see much now, but you will be excited to hear i will be posting daily to this blog, as it is one of my most important things right now in life, right by watching reruns of spn or crying over a picture on tumblr. You know we've all been there. Ladies, and gentlemen, watch before your very eyes as this blog becomes a hotspot to all of tumblr's photos, ships, otp's, classic rock, classic cars, pie, and most importantly, people of the supernatural cast.

I will also be writing daily posts on any moments in my life; work, school and personal. Please respect my blog, I know i may be one sided on ideas or posts, or may have a strongly opinionated status or explicit pictures (hopefully of the good stuff ;)  but this is what i wish to post.

 If you do not like it, then you may hold  the CTRL button and the W button together on your keyboard. Thank you for understanding lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment